Take full advantage of the Twitter search tool. Below are a few tips that can help improve your search capabilities on Twitter.
– Search for your website or blog URL and see if others are mentioning your page.
– Search for anything near you by adding near:”city state”. For example, typing near:”Delhi” club would return current tweets that have happened in Delhi with the keyword club in them.
– Find people whom you may enjoy following by searching for keywords that interested you.
– If you do not want tweets with links add ? -filter:links at the end of your search query.
– Need more options, use the Advanced Twitter search.
– Anytime you get excellent results click the “Save this search” button to save that search. These searches can then be found under “Saved Searches” on the right-hand part of your profile on the old Twitter interface or under the “Searches” tab next to your timeline on the new Twitter interface.