If you often need to switch between the on-screen Alphabet and Number keyboards just to type quotation marks in a sentence, then why not check out below to find out more?
While on the Alphabet keyboard:
- ‘ (single quotation mark) => touch and hold the Comma key (,)
- ” (double quotation mark) => touch and hold the Full-stop key (.)
- Turn caps lock on/off => double-tap the Shift key to lock, single-tap to unlock.
- Special letters not on the keyboard? => touch and hold a key, then slide to choose a variation. (See the screenshot).
- Need just a digit or symbol from the Number keyboard? => touch the .?123 key and slide to a digit or symbol key, and you’re back to the Alphabet keyboard automatically.
While on the Number keyboard:
- Symbols not on the keyboard? => touch and hold a key, then slide to choose a variation, or tap the #+= key to find out more.
- Often type an equation? => touch and hold the #+= key, tap a sign and you’re back to the Number keyboard when you release the #+= key.
- Need just a letter from the Alphabet keyboard? => touch the ABC key and slide to a letter key, and you’re back to the Number keyboard automatically.